published 19 Apr 2023
in category with
July 24, 2023 – July 28, 2023 all-day
12021 McNorton St
Windsor, ON N8N 3Z7
UAD has supported the iCan Bike Camp in the past and we are thrilled it is being offered again this July 2023. See flyer below for details and click here to register.
Kind Minds is a not-for-profit founded in Windsor-Essex with the goal of providing sports, leadership, and community programs for special populations.
We currently operate the following programs:
- WE Skate – an ice skating program in the Fall and Winter season that provides adaptive equipment and one-on-one coaching for children and adults with special needs to learn how to ice skate.
- SIL Homes – Supported Independent Living homes for adults with special needs looking to live more independently. This model provides 2 hours of daily volunteer support to assist with meal preparation, keeping the house tidy, and companionship. We currently have open rooms in our male home.
- iCan Bike Camp – hosted at Tecumseh Arena in July 2023. Posters attached.
- Partnership Programs with Equine Assisted Learning and Yoga.
- Scholarships for student volunteers are open to all community volunteers in Ontario. Three $500 scholarships per year